Greece door visas, Greece, and great potential in terms of tourism between Turkey is an important opportunity to convert. States wishing to go to Greece and Greek islands from Turkey, according to the agreement between the Republic of Turkey Bordeaux passport owner Turkish citizens can log in to the island with Greece door visas.
Greece gate visa
With a Greece gate visa, you can only visit the islands that have a gate visa application throughout the validity of your visa and it is not possible to go to other Schengen countries. In this sense, it should not be forgotten that there is no visa that can be used for European travel, such as a Greece gate visa or a Schengen visa. With TC Bordeaux passport holders Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus citizens can also benefit from the Greece gate visa application.
Turkish citizens of Greece; Rhodes, Kos (Kos), Pony (Lesvos), Meis (Kastellorizo), SamosFor (Samos), Chios (Chios) islands, can apply for a gate visa 7 working days in advance.
Gate Visa 2022
The gate visa system, which was approved before the Ramadan Feast, will continue until the beginning of Feburary 2022. Turkish citizens could stay up to 15 days with a gate visa last year. This year this period has been reduced to one week. Another change was related to the application period. The gate visa, which was provided in 4 working days the previous year and with fewer documents, is issued in 7 working days this year.
Greece Gate Visa Fee
Greece gate visa fee is 70 Euros per person in 2019, and for children between the ages of 0-12, a gate visa can be obtained online for 20 Euros.
Required Documents for Gate Visa
- A copy of the passport with a blank page for the validity period of at least 3 months after travel and entry and exit stamps. An important note; Gate visas are not issued to those who have a TRNC visa stamp on their passport.
2 current biometric photographs (3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Bank statement with enough balance to cover 3 months’ expenses
- Ferry tickets purchased to the Greek Islands are not accepted.
- Hotel reservations are not required for day trips.
- Copy of identity card.
- The Greece gate visa application form is the same as the Greece Schengen visa application form.
- The original passport is not sent to the visa authorities. For this reason, it is necessary to be with you during your travel so that the visa label can be engraved on your passport.
- However, the original versions of the other documents you submit are given to the authorities in advance for applying.
How to Get a Gate Visa?
Kos, Lesbos, Chios, Meis, Samos, and Rhodes After the biometric fingerprint is submitted, the visa label is processed in the passports and the gate visa is completed.
With the Greece gate visa, no entry to any other Greek island or the lands of Greece is allowed, except for the islands mentioned. Greece gate visa is issued as single or double entry only for the island to be entered. If more than one trip is planned with a Greece gate visa, the applicant must document his travel in detail (hotel reservations, tickets).
You too, the countries visited without a visa and the countries where a visa can be obtained at the door Visa Free Countries List You can discover it with the help.